A Pen drive is a portable Universal Serial Bus (USB) flash memory device used for storing and transferring audio, video, and data files to other storage devices like computer, laptop, etc. Usually, pen drive can be connected to desktop or laptop through USB port and easy to transfer or move data from system to pen drive or vice versa in a matter of minutes. But, sometimes unfortunately due to abrupt pulling out of pen drive connected to your system during video clips transfer process, can lead to deletion of crucial video clips.Thus, in order to overcome these uncertainties and drawbacks, one can simply rely on USB Recovery tool. This software can recover deleted video files quite easily from Pen drive within few mouse clicks.
As a matter of fact, Pen drive can sometime put you in an unexpected risk as well as brings great convenience. In spite of storing your memorable video clips in a computer, you can store them on a Pen drive. Especially, it is more useful for those travelling business men, itâ€™s really safe and secure way to carry data along. However, sometimes you may accidentally delete important video clips from Pen drive due to some human mistakes or other unknown reasons. In such situations, you can simply make use of USB Recovery tool. This is a safe and professional Pen drive recovery tool, which is capable enough to undelete deleted video file extensions like AVI, MOV, etc as well as photo file formats such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc and audio file format like MP3, WAV, etc based on their unique signatures. Additionally, one can employ this powerful toolkit to restore files after formatting USB flash drive with great ease.
Reasons behind Video File Deletion from Pen Drive:
- Abrupt Removal of Pen Drive: At certain instances, you may abruptly unplug or remove Pen drive connected to your system during video file transfer process. As a result of this, you may lose entire video clips from Pen drive.
- Virus Infection: This can be the worst situation ever faced by every Pen drive user. However, sometimes when you unknowingly connect Pen drive to one of the virus infected PC or laptop. As a result of this, corresponding file system gets corrupt lead to deletion of precious video file from Pen drive.
- Sudden Power Surge: Sometimes, while transferring video clips stored on Pen drive to your system, if any sort of interruption like sudden power surge can lead to deletion of entire video clips from Pen drive.
- Using Command Prompt: Most of the times, video files may get deleted from Pen drive connected to Windows PC using â€œdelâ€ command from command prompt. As a result of this, you may lose entire video collection stored on Pen drive.
- Using Third Party Tool: Â At times, making use of unreliable third party tool can be the reason behind deletion of video clips from Pen drive.
Whatsoever might be the cause behind deletion of video files from Pen drive, one should regularly maintain proper video file backup and preserve it on your system or other storage device. In addition, immediately stop using Pen drive soon after losing video files to prevent data overwriting. But, unfortunately due to some human mistakes or other reasons if you are unable to follow these precautionary measures. Well, in such dreadful situations you can simply utilize Pen Drive Recovery software. This software can restore deleted files on Transcend Pen drive, USB flash drive, Thumb drive, etc supported by various manufacturers like SanDisk, HP, Kingston, Transcend, LaCie, etc.
Further, this software can even undelete deleted videos from hard drive of types like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and external hard drive such as Fire Wire drive, SSD drive and others. In addition, this tool has the capability to retrieve photos from SD card of Samsung, SanDisk, Sony, Transcend, Kingston, HP and other branded SD cards in easy way. It facilitates you to preview the restored video files before storing to the desired storage location. It has the ability to retrieve erased video files from Pen drive supported by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX file system. With the help of this comprehensive algorithm, it is possible to recover deleted video files from Pen drive compatible with updated versions of Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, etc. Moreover, you can make use of this software to get back data from damaged USB flash drive running on latest versions of Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, macOS High Sierra etc.Things to Remember:
- One should never abruptly remove or unplug Pen drive connected to your system or laptop during video file transfer process
- Always preserve proper video file backup from Pen drive to other storage device
- Never use Pen drive soon after losing your crucial data to avoid data overwriting
Simple Steps to Restore Deleted Videos from Pen Drive
Step 1: Connect Pen drive to your computer. Then, download USB Recovery Tool and install it on your personal computer or laptop and then open its home windowÂ as shown in figure A.
Figure A: Home Window
Step 2: Select the Pen Drive from the list of drives as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select Pen Drive
Step 3: The list of recovered video files along with the description is as shown in figure C.
Figure C: List of Recovered Video Files