Recover Files from the Transcend USB Drive
Transcend is the well-known brand of a USB storage device which is mainly used to transfer data easily and safely. Unlike any other storage drive, the Transcend USB drives are immune to various threats that might lead to the loss of vital data from it. Some common scenarios for data loss from the Transcend drive include-
- Interrupted file transfer operation
- Accidental deletion or format
- The intrusion of virus and malware
- Inappropriate ejection of the drive
- Errors during file system conversion
- Bad sectors, format errors, and other software conflicts
How to undelete files from Transcend USB storage?
The USB Recovery Tool is the best option to restore all types of files(including documents, images, audio, video, etc.) from Transcend drive. Apart from Transcend, it is capable to extract data from Corsair, SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, Sony, and so on. The tool uses efficient algorithms to fetch the files deleted or lost from the storage medium. When the scan on the Transcend drive is complete, it returns all the revived data for a preview in two distinct panes. You can easily identify the files as they will be listed based on their original filename, size, creation and modification dates. It also ensures that the original files are not affected upon recovery operation. Also, this advanced recovery tool is highly-efficient to get back files from damaged USB drive within a few steps.
Some must-know features of the USB Recovery Tool
- The tool is available in a free demo version
- One can make use of this tool as it will recover USB drive data without formatting
- Helps to regain data from HDD, SSD, memory cards, and so on
- Efficiently retrieves files from a RAW flash drive
- Fully compatible with all editions of Mac systems
- Suitable to restore data from quick formatted drives
Quick steps to restore files from Transcend USB drive
Step 1: Launch the USB Recovery Tool and connect the Transcend USB drive to it. Select "Recover Files" option on the main screen.
Step 2: Choose the Transcend USB drive from the list of available drives. Click on the Scan button to continue.
Figure 1: Home Wizard
Step 3: The program begins to scan the USB drive.
Figure 2: Scanning USB Drive
Step 4: File items fetched from the Transcend drive will be displayed in "Data View" and "File Type View" layouts.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files
Step 5: Preview the files regained from the Transcend USB drive.
Figure 4: Preview Files
Step 6: Pick a suitable drive location to save the files retrieved from the USB drive. Hit on the Save button.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files