When it comes to USB drives, many users prefer flash drives to store, access, and transfer their important data. Depending on the storage capacity of the flash drive, as many number of partitions can be created by using Windows disk management utility. So that, you can categorize your files and store them at the desired partition on your USB flash drive.
What will you do, if you cannot see one of the partitions of your flash drive? It means, a partition of flash drive might have lost or accidentally deleted by you in some circumstances. How will you recover partition on USB flash drive? Do not bother, just take the advantage of USB Recovery Tool and easily restore partition from USB flash drive in few easy to execute steps. Furthermore, it has enough ability to recover files from encrypted USB flash drive with ease.
How does partition gets deleted or lost from USB flash drive?
- Unintentionally formatting, reformatting or deleting a partition on the USB flash drive. In case, if you have formatted your flash drive, the do not bother. Just be calm and use this software to recover data from USB drive after format operation has been done on it.
- Severe virus and malware infection to your flash drive partition can make it invisible
- If the header of your USB flash drive partition gets corrupted, then that partition will become inaccessible or hidden sometimes.
- Improper ejection of USB flash drive from the computer, when files are in open mode, can cause severe damage to the partition. As a result, that partition may get deleted or lost.
- Changing the file system of the USB flash drive partition can corrupt the partition severely
- If correct procedure has not been followed to create a new partition on the flash drive, then it may result in the deletion of the existing partition
If you are suffered from partition data loss problem, then do not be panicked. Many data recovery tools are available in market to recover partition on USB flash drive. USB Recovery Tool is considered as the most reliable and professional data recovery tool to retrieve lost or deleted partition on USB flash drive. This tool supports data recovery from Corsair, Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, and from all other leading USB drive brands. To know how to retrieve files from SanDisk USB drive, follow this link http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/sandisk.html
USB Recovery Tool to perform partition recovery from flash drive:
USB Recovery Tool will assist you to recover partition on USB flash drive, which is formatted with NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS or HFSX file system. Its simple user interface guides you in understanding how to recover partition from USB flash drive in an easy way. You can check the performance of the software by downloading and running its free demo version. It scans and re covers lost or deleted partition within few couple of clicks. This software is capable of recovering more than 300 types of files such as documents, PowerPoint presentation files, PDF files, videos, images, audio files, spreadsheets, system files, and many more with great ease. All the recovered files can be previewed in the demo version itself. But, in order to restore the recovered files, you need to have complete edition of this software. By utilizing this utility, one can even recover data from USB thumb drive as well as from other removable drives such as external hard drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, etc.
Few easy steps to recover partition on USB flash drive:
Step 1: Download and install trial version of USB Recovery Tool on your computer, then connect your flash drive to it and launch its main window and select "Recover Drives" as shown in figure A.
Figure A: Main Window
Step 2: On the next window, you have to select a drive which represents your flash drive from the list of drives as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select Flash Drive
Step 3: After complete scanning process, a list of recovered flash drive files will be as shown in figure C.
Figure C: Recovered File List