- It is one of the advanced software to recover USB drive data from Windows and Mac
- Recovers all major file types like RAW, JPEG, TIFF, AVI, MP3 etc. on the basis of file signatures
- User-friendly and easy to use software for both professionals and new users
- Can be easily implemented on different USB drives such as SSD, external hard drive, pen drive, etc.
- Embedded with a strong scanning algorithm that retrieves data in a simple and fast manner
Have you lost or deleted some of the valuable data after USB drive?
We generally prefer making use USB flash drive for transferring files from one stored location to another. Besides making its use for transferring files, we make use of it from creating backup of some essential files. Sometime either due to user’s mistake or system issues such essential files get missing. If you have got into such problem and wish to get back those files and folders from USB drive, then simply make use of this USB Recovery Tool. This application scans the USB drive in few seconds of its installation and provides each of the files in the exact same format. It will help you whenever you have to perform damaged USB drive recovery on your Mac or Window’s system.
Let’s checkout some of the common scenarios where data might be lost from USB drive:
- Accidental Formatting: Accidental formatting of USB drive may lead to severe data loss scenarios. This kind of accidental event happens when we wish to format some other drive but eventually end up formatting attached USB flash drive.
- Error While Transferring Data: Many a time when file transfer process is aborted then it results in file loss. This basically happen when we try transferring files using CUT PASTE command.
- Accidental Deletion: Deleting any of the file and folder from saved memory space is one of the most common phenomenon. However, if the same thing happens without any intention on USB drive, then it can result in deletion of some crucial files.
- Corruption of File System: File system is one of the most essential part of any USB drive. If due to any reason it gets corrupted then, each of the files saved over respective USB drive gets unreachable. Some of the prominent reasons for file system are virus attack, malfunctioning software, usage of USB drive over different system running on different file systems.
- Improper Removal of Drive: In case if we remove USB drive without following any of the recommended procedure, then it is possible that each of the pre-saved files over USB drive may get unreachable.
- Deletion by Third Party Software: There are different applications on Windows and Mac system which can make any of the required changes with USB drive. If any of this software’s start to malfunction then it can result in loss of some important files.
- Bad Sectors: Bad sectors get created over any of the hard disk drive due to inappropriate handling of hard drive. If some of the important part of USB drive gets permanently damaged due to bad sectors then it result in severe data loss.
- Error While Changing File System: Many a time while changing file system, some kind of error happens. As this kind of error happen, each of the files present on drive gets unreachable.
- Error While Changing Properties of USB Drive: If while changing properties such as changing accessible permissibility, sharing option, etc. some kind of error happens, then it results in loss of important files.
In each of the above scenarios, simply make use of this USB Recovery Tool to recover USB drive of different types in few simple steps. However to ensure that this USB retrieval software, in best way, users must follow some of the measures, such as:
- Formatting or reformatting of drive must not be done after any kind of data loss happen
- Never save any of the new files and folders, because if some of the recently deleted files are overwritten, then it would be quite hard to restore files from USB drive.
Key features of USB Recovery Tool
- This USB drive recovery tool is the best and most popular Kingston USB recovery tool available over the internet. Click on the mentioned link to know more in this context: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/kingston.html
- USB Recovery Tool will recover deleted files from USB stick on both Windows and Mac OS.
- Capable to Support all major brands of USB flash drives such as HP, Kingston, Transcend, SanDisk, Samsung etc.
- By usage of "Save Recovery Session" option any of you can avoid rescanning of USB drive to locate data that were previously present on the drive before any kind of data loss.
- This USB drive recovery tool application has got smart built-in "Find" option to detect a particular sort of files after scanning in done on basis of name of the file, size of the file, format of file, date of creation and extension.
- The trail version of this usb retrieval software is free, by which users can check its efficiency of recovering files before buying the product.
- Any of you can make use of this USB recovery program upon different Windows and Mac operating system, including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mountain Lion, Lion, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, etc. Click here to know how it functions on Mac based system: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/mac.html
- USB data recovery software has one of the simplest interfaces to recover USB drive without any kind of complexity or long queue of steps.
Recover Files from Encrypted USB Drive: Recover files from encrypted USB drive by usage of the updated version of this software in few simple steps. For more detail, about this application, visit this link: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/files-from-encrypted.html
Recover Deleted Files Verbatim Flash Drive:Files that are saved upon Verbatim flash drive can get deleted due to variety of reasons. If you have got into such situation then make use of this USB Recovery Tool to recover deleted files Verbatim flash drive in a very effective way. Visit to this link to know more: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/verbatim-flash-drive.html
Sony USB Flash Drive Recovery Tool: One can make use of Sony USB Flash Drive Recovery Tool to quite easily restore deleted or lost data including favourite photo collection, crucial documents, video clips, etc from formatted, reformatted or damaged Sony USB flash drive compatible with Windows and Mac operating system. For more information, click here http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/sony-flash-drive.html.
Make your USB flash drive password protected with this advanced application. Visit at http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/how-to-encrypt-data.html and know how to encrypt data on USB flash drive.
This USB Recovery Tool has been updated to restore all types of files from USB drive after formatting. The up-graded version of this software will help you to recover data from USB external disk, pen drives, memory stick etc in simple steps. To learn more about it, follow this site: http://usbrecoverytool.com/files-after-formatting-usb-drive.html.
This USB data recovery software is enriched with some new features to restore all data deleted or lost from flash drive on Mac computer. You can use this USB drive recovery utility to retrieve all types of files from USB flash on different versions of Mac OS X. For more help, click on this link: www.usbrecoverytool.com/flash-drive-on-mac.html.
Now, you can recover all types of deleted files from USB hard drive by utilizing this upgraded version of USB recovery program. This USB drive recovery utility is enriched with new features that makes it more prominent in deleted file recovery in various situations. To know more, about how to recover data from USB drive visit this link: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/deleted-files-from-usb-hard-drive.html.
USB Recovery Tool USB recovery application can also be used to recover lost or deleted data from Western Digital USB hard drive on Macintosh computer. For more details click on this link: http://www.usbrecoverytool.com/western-digital-usb-hard-drive.html
Steps For Usage of USB Recovery Tool
Step 1: Download USB Recovery Tool, plug USB drive to computer, and install the downloaded software on your computer. Then open its home wizard to recover data from USB drive as shown in the figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Wizard
Step 2: Select the option of "Recover Files" and then select the USB flash drive from the available drives as shown below in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Drive
Step 3: At this wizard, you will see a list of restored files as shown in figure 3.
FIgure 3: List of Recovered Files